Modes of OperationThese modes allow us to quickly react to fluid conditions with a focus on enhancing the student experience and promoting academic success, and offer guidance during times of uncertainty in response to local COVID-19 conditions.
- Federal, state, and State System guidelines govern in-person operations with appropriate mitigation.
- Face masks or coverings are required and available for everyone on campus.
- Physical and social distancing measures are necessary.
- Testing, notification, and isolation protocols will be in place to assist in achieving containment.
- Enhanced sanitizing measures throughout campus.
- In-person classes with appropriate social distancing.
- Emphasis on faculty/staff support for student success.
- COVID-19 experiencing increased community spread; public health stay-at-home orders are in place.
- Use of some personal protective equipment, testing, notification and ability to isolate.
- Campus is operating with very limited on-campus residents and critical services only.
- Learning, teaching, and working conducted remotely for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Only critical and essential service personnel may work on campus.
- COVID-19 cases are contained; public health orders allow for events and gatherings at scale.
- Hygiene and enhanced sanitation measures, as well as personal monitoring for symptoms, continue to be encouraged.
- There may be case-by-case needs for face coverings and other protective equipment.
- Testing, notification, and isolation are used as needed for containment.
- All services and professional staff may work on campus with few restrictions.
- Campus is at full-scale operations, including large events and domestic/international travel.